Monday, October 26, 2009

Where my boys at??

I am thankful for each and every reader who visits this page... However, as I browsed through my list of followers, I noticed something that instantly reminded me of high school: very little interest from the male population.  


Not one to take this lying down, I have decided to reach out to the men in a manner that they understand: Monday Night Football.  Now, I am not a sports girl, let alone a football girl.  In fact, I find the whole tight pants and butt smacking camaraderie a bit homoerotic. But, with seemingly no male readers, what's a little compromise?  So, tonight, a few of my husbands life long friends will bring god-only-knows what kind of wine, and enjoy a little meat and potatoes in front of the tube. 


Menu
Green Salad (the husband insisted)
Slow Roasted Tarragon Chicken
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Scallions
Peanut Butter and Hershey Kiss Cookies




Unsure of the proper way to wish an athlete good luck, (it seems rude to say break a leg)  I'll end this by saying I hope the food is good, and the good guys win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment