Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taco Nostalgia

If you haven’t noticed, I am a sucker for nostalgia.  I love photo albums, Will and Grace reruns and the comfortable recreations of dinners from the past.  After my pity party from Party #36 I decided to rejuvenate my Just Bring Wine spirit with some party nostalgia. 
Tacos Tuesday..... my fifth party and the first time I had to deal with no shows.  Of course, we went on operation guest list and ended up with a house full of people dressed in their pajamas.  The energy from that evening was nothing short of amazing.  So, as I dangle near burnout, I decided to bring back Taco Tuesday with a Cinco de Mayo flair.  Original Taco Tuesday guests with a few additions will bring wine and don their jammies for a night of Mexican food and reminiscing.  Our Menu:
Chicken Empanadas
Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas
Pulled Pork Tacos
Turkey Tacos
Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies with Vanilla Ice Cream
I had to move past the usual chips and salsa... they’re wearing pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment