Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brrr....

I’m a warm weather girl.  I love to drive with the windows down, eat lunch outside, and hang by the pool.  However, I think November and December are my favorite months of the year.  There’s a wonderful anticipation in the air as we make the countdown through the holidays, not to mention a constant excuse to open a bottle of champagne.  These final 60+ days are the only time when I dream of cooler temperatures and falling snow.   



Well, I may not have cold weather, but I do have a working air conditioner, Ava, Poe, Little Brother, and the New Guy willing to share wine over a pot of soup.     


Menu
Crudites with fresh Aioli
Vegetable Beef Stew
Buttermilk and Parmesan Biscuits
Homemade Apple Pie




The last time I fed Little Brother soup he took one bite and asked if we could order a pizza; I’m hoping this menu proves more successful.  Who doesn’t like a pie? 


No comments:

Post a Comment