Monday, December 21, 2009

Small Bites and Christmas Lights

For me, it isn’t a holiday season without parties.  Luckily, I have friends who feel the same way and offer a slew of fantastic soirees throughout the month.  With Christmas upon us, I attempt to squeeze one more event from my dear, over booked friends with a holiday happy hour.  Lucky again, many have agreed to share wine post work and pre holiday madness; so I thought best to not only offer food, but a cocktail as well. Tis the Season! 


White Christmas Cocktail
White-Bean Soup Shooter with Bacon
Savory Shortbread
Mini Ceviche
Seafood Cucumber Stacks with Aioli and Chives
Porchetta and Polenta
Lamb Pizzettes
Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
Spiced Chocolate Budino




Now, Christmas without gifts is even worse than Christmas without parties!  All attendants who are also followers will be entered in a drawing to win a fabulous gift.   Follow along all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment