Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Midterms!

Many moons ago I graduated with an Economics degree from the University of San Diego. Midterms and finals were a time of pizza, all nighters and a few visits from my beloved tutor Lauren.  QBA, Management Science, and Survey of Calculus: classes I hated, found no use for, and had to pass... And I certainly wouldn’t have without the countless hours and pages of formulas that Lauren drilled into my hard head. So, as I come upon the midterm of this project, call it nostalgia or mere exhaustion but I’m calling in a tutor... It’s time for good old chili cook off! This week some friends will tote wine while others will offer a pot of chili for a night of tasting, judging, and some great wine drinking!  Our menu:
Crudites with Black Bean and Avocado Blue Cheese Dips 
Chili in Three Varieties 
Jalapeno-Cheddar Cornbread Muffins
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies
Drinking and judgement... dear God, I’ve formed an adult sorority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment