Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas is all around...

One of my favorite Christmas movies will forever be Love, Actually.  I love this movie so much that I never let myself watch it outside the month of December. The only exception to that rule being Taco Tuesday when nobody wanted to come to my party and I needed to feel love.  That night, 15 people showed up in pajamas.  Coincidence, or Christmas Miracle?


With Thanksgiving in our wake, and another Christmas upon us I decided to dust off the DVD and have the best movie night; a girlfriends movie night.  Girlfriends are toting their wine (and babies) over to the house for some food and story time as we catch up on Thanksgiving gossip and plan our Christmas gossip.  Oh, and watch a movie. 


Menu
Radishes with Herbed Ricotta Dip
Artichoke and Fontina Cheese Pizza
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Champagne Vinaigrette
Cranberry and Orange Rolled Cookies


Why so many vegetables? Southern girls with a calendar full of holiday parties; it’s tough to get them to eat at all before January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment